Sunday, May 20, 2007

Time for a Change

I've decided to change the title of my blog, along with my blog url. I'm now kiKNITics... it was either that or String Theory. I like science... :)

I've finished my Shetland Shawl and blocked it, I'll have pictures next post.

I've also signed up for an account on Ravelry which is what initially sparked this whole name-change thing, I needed a witty username, I started to think about how Kate Knits is a sucky blog name... Here we are.

I haven't gotten into the Ravelry thing too much yet, I'll let you know how I like it. (I think I'll like it alot)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw your name on Ravelry and thought I'd visit your blog. As it turns out, Ravelry was what inspired me to try to resurrect my own blog...which is entitled string theory. What a coincidence! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name