Saturday, March 29, 2008

Whew...

I'm back, hopefully for good this time. I know, I say that every time don't I? I've been a little busy but things are starting to slow down a bit and I now have the technology to write proper blog posts.

I just got a new computer, it's a Macbook, it's white, I'll have pictures of it up shortly. I love it, it's my baby. I also figured my camera out, so I have pictures and everything now. Yays!

So I've started and finished my Montego Bay Scarf, it's insanely long but I love it. Montego Bay Scarf - Handmaiden Sea Silk
I've been wearing it a lot lately with our spastic Calgary weather. I still want to give it a bath and block it out. See if the fabric changes at all. I'll also have a modeled photo up soon.

I haven't really be knitting all that much lately I guess. I'm still working on my NaKniSweMo sweater, I don't think I'll be calling it that anymore though, haha oops. I've had the urge to work on socks lately though, I think I'll try to finish up the orange Earl Grey socks for dad. Here's a photo.

They'll be nice to work on.

Okay, so this blog post sucked but they'll get better, I promise.

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name