Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Meme

Here, have a meme, to make up for the fact that I've done almost no knitting in the past month...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

Well I would have been eight... Would have just been getting out of third grade. Uhh, yeah can't really remember that far back. I learned my first bits of french that year.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

1. Make a snack for work
2. Drink lots of water
3. Finish this post
4. Go to work
5. Possibly get some cleaning done when I get home, but probably not because it will be late

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Dark chocolate, honey flavoured stuff, cookies involving chocolate, brownies (that can be a snack, right)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Buy a house... in the country... with a bigass farm
2. Get a couple dogs and a few cats.
3. Start a hemp farm as well has manufacturing plant and textiles mill.
4. Go travel with some friends. Finally see outside of Canada.
5. Start shopping 100% free trade, organic, free-range and as local as possible.
6. I might quit my job but maybe not right away. I like my job.

5) Places I have lived:

Saskatoon and Calgary.

6) Jobs I have had:

Pretty much all Retail Salesperson.



I tag Dad... and anyone else who wants to do it. Leave me a comment if you do so I can check it out!

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name