Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Alive and well.

Holy, a lot has happened lately.

I have no camera, I was celebrating a friends eighteenth birthday with her at a pub and it was stolen.. That sucks. My next camera shall be a Fujifilm Z10. A green one.

I do have some knitting pictures still that I never got around to posting about. So I'll try to post those in the near future.

I got a new (read: better) job and I start on Friday. I'm nervous.

I moved. To the other side of the city. I've been living here for a week and only last night did I finally set up my bed. No more sleeping on the floor for me!

That's all I can think of for now, although there's probably a lot more than that. Isn't catching up fun in point form?

Peace!

PS I miss my kitty!
Mitts + Me

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name