Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's wet outside

Hey, remember the angora yarn I was talking about yesterday? Well, I had this idea on the way home today that I could dye it! Duh... I wish I had thought of that before. Pink really isn't my color. So I was thinking I could do a kind of green-like color, (use up my kool-aid) although it might turn out funny because of the light pink being there. I dunno, but I plan on doing this today.

After dyeing it I think I'll make this. It looks relatively easy and it would actually be my first sweater-like object, probably the biggest something I've ever made. I want to dye the yarn to either a dark/olive green or brown, if I can figure out how to mix that, I'll probably have to use food coloring. I will dye a small sample first. (I'm not crazy)

The fuzzy pink yarn has a purpose! Let's get koolin' aid!

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name