Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Master of Procrastination and Time Wasting

Okay, I'm at school again so still no pictures on anything.

I am working on a post of a whole bunch of links and comments about websites/blogs I found. That's going to take a while, I have a lot and hopefully I'll be able to finish before my computer totally and completely crashes. I don't have space on my computer to bookmark all that crap.

I've been busy and tired lately, I'm moving myself into another area of the house and my mom and I are buying a whole bunch of new furniture... Heavy furniture. I now have a double mattress, it'll be SO nice to sleep on it. (hopefully my bed will be set up by tonight)

I'm leaving for Saskatoon tomorrow at noon and my sister doesn't have the internet so I'll see if I can finish a couple posts tonight at home, I definitely have to finish the link-full one.

In other news, my mom helped me rip up a big ol' piece of bright green fabric into strips and tie it into knots and wrap it into a ball. I'm knitting it into a make-up bag at the moment, but it has a few design flaws so I think maybe I'll frog it and make something new. Probably another makeup bag.

I'm noticing some trends in my knitting lately.... Green yarn, blue needles... hmm, coincidence?

I got this sample Creative Knitting magazine and I want to make a boucle tunic out of this dark purple boucle stuff I have that I decided not to use for a certain project, I just need to find some fine-weight dark purple cotton for the other parts... I also want to make a kids hoodie that looks really easy and quick. (for my nephew) It made of this bernat baby boucle stuff in a main color (they used lemon) and a trim. (they used white) It's got a pointed hood which I think looks really cute on kids. I just have to buy the yarn, make sure I have the right needles and get his chest measurements when I get out there so I make the right size... He's a big baby... He's not fat but he's really tall... He's growing really fast...

Also, I really need to find my camera... My moms moving shit around so I don't know if I put it somewhere or if it's buried in one of the many boxes in my living room.

Anyways, I'll try my best to get some real posts up when I get home tonight. I was supposed to stay after school for science help but my science teacher went home sick today.

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name