Thursday, April 24, 2008

April Flurries?

I figured, since everyone else is doing it, I'd show you a ground shot of Calgary's progress on spring.
Spring...time.
Yeah, we're not doing as good, it's been snowing every day. I found a little melted patch on my backyard lawn and the rest is all snow. (see how my Merrel treads are snowflakes?? Cute huh?)

Here's some progress/detail shots of Dad's orange socks, I'm past the heel now.
Dad's Sock
Dad's Sock - Detail ShotDad's Sock - Detail Shot

Before I go, you must see pictures of my new baby MacBook!
IMG_0154IMG_0155
Click to enlarge. He's a pretty one.

ETA: Sorry about the new layout guys, the template that I had was cutting off my pictures so I've switched to a boring but wider one for now. Hopefully I'll have a nice new one up soon. I just have to figure out how the hell this whole switching templates thing works.

ETA2: PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WHILE I'M MESSING AROUND WITH MY TEMPLATE.

ETA3: I think I'm pretty much done fixing things, let me know what you think!

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name