Monday, April 14, 2008

Keeping my word

I seem to be doing okay at this blogging regularly thing.

Here's that modeled shot of the Montego Bay scarf I promised:
Montego Bay Scarf
Yeah, I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself. Also, that mirror is filthy. Some day I'll have a better one, but for now, that'll have to do.

This is the wrap for my mother that I've been working on for I think two years. I'd have it done by now but I'm having hard time staying motivated, all I've got left is the ties. It's only 1x1 ribbing but I'm finding it excruciatingly boring.
Mom's Wrap
It's nice though, I think it'll look great on my mom.

This is my version of the Anthropologie Inspired capelet. I'm really liking this project so far, it's working up lightning fast because of the bulky yarn.
Anthropologie Inspired CapeletPretty Brooch
The brooch is pretty, no? I found it in my room one day while I was trying to get a little organized. I'm planning to use it as a closure for the capelet instead of a button or something. It's also got a little dangly pearl drop on the bottom.


I think that's all I've got for you right now, see you later.

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name