Sunday, November 05, 2006

Two in one day? What the hell.

This is really a pretty pointless post, but I just remembered something.

Last night I had a dream about fondant... Or maybe it was icing. Actually, it might have been kind of a mix of the two....

PS I'm really into this song right now. It's Falling Away From Me by koRn. Actually, it's mostly twenty specific seconds of the song, about two minutes and thirty seconds in, there's a really great harmonic thing they do. I like koRn. The whole song is good, but I like those twenty seconds best. Some other good koRn songs are 'Twisted Transistor', 'Thoughtless', and they do a really awesome (pretty!) cover of 'Another Brick in the Wall'. prettyprettypretty...

Bye!

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name