Monday, November 06, 2006

Ho hum... I just got back from a trip to the mailbox to check for my copy of Interweave knits. Subscribers in the United States seem to have received their's already, last week on thursday or friday. I've decided to make a trip to the mailbox every day until I get it. If it comes really late like last time, I will be reporting it. On further review, it wasn't all that heinously late. It still should have come before the tenth though, it was on newsstands one the eighth. I mean, you ship out on the first, it takes a day or two for it to get to the Americans, then it should only take another day or two to get to Canada!

I also wore my single skully mitten to the mailbox... I don't think I'm going to make the other one. It's not very warm. I got a total sinking feeling when I felt the cold wafting through the apparently lacy little mitt. Bummer...

I gone now.

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name