Sunday, July 30, 2006

This is maze, all finished, Done in roughly two days and in the pre-blocking stage on my dad, it looked very much like a skull cap or an over-sized yarmulka (yes that's spelt correctly, I checked)

This is it blocking on my cos mannequin. She's rather useful, I think, for hats at least. I need to name her. I stretched the hat out so that it would cover more of my head and actually touch my forehead. I have a rather large head, plus alot of very big hair, so not many hats fit me very well, hopefully this one will. I think the color patterning is much more visible now.

I'm very happy with this hat and with the yarn, it's like knitting with very soft package string! It's very lovely to knit with. I'm going to make the reverse version as the longer version though. Without the extra pattern repeat but just plain more background color. I can't wait to wear it, she's drying in front of the fan right now.

0 after the beep:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name