Monday, July 24, 2006

Picturemathingy

I'm bored so I'm posting some pictures and stuff...Awwww, lookit us, ain't we cuuute? That's me and mitsy.
Aaaand, thats Carmen and VuDu and my Phantom program... she was in a weird position....

So anyways... I'm going to try and go look for a job tomorrow... If I can get to sleep sometime in the next century and figure out how the hell to make my hair do something more or less conservative, not sure if it's possible. Anyone got any ideas on how to tame this mane?
I hate having short hair!!!! Really lots! I need it to grow out long enough so that I can put ALL of it up in a ponytail, cus right now I got all these dumb little wispy things and I hate 'em! That and, once it's long enough, I need to get it cut because it's soooo uneven. By the way, isn't that a sexy picture face? Hmm? Hmm?

Gawd, I have nothing else to say! grrrr... Well goodnight then.
Kate

1 comment:

  1. We got two votes favouring short hair. One also notes that the scrunched up sexy picture face is the part that needs to change. How's about a smile?

    ReplyDelete

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name